Saturday, September 4, 2010

Canopy Success!




This afternoon, we took my middle brother out to the land for the first time. When he arrived, he asked, "Where's the house?" then laughed. That's my middle brother for you.

We brought out our new canopy & net to set up for the first time, along with camp chairs. What a difference that made! I could lay down on a quilt in the shade and not worry about the tick that bit the Assistant last time we were out (I found it just inside her hairline while we were at the doctor, so the doctor removed it).

James shot at a few rats, and I shot the BB gun for the first time.

The weather was fabulous, and the pond is still dry.

Until next time, remember, this is not paradise. It's Purgatory Ranch.

(I will add pictures when I get them off the camera)

1 comment:

  1. I'll venture to guess that Zuzanna didn't want to be in any picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete